- Support strategic sourcing and category management projects and activities
- Gather and analyse data
- Recommend actions and help clients implement them
- Develop opportunities to create intellectual capital and recruit new consultants
- Analyse client spend data and create deliverables for the project
- Identify and introduce suppliers to the client’s purchasing needs, eSourcing process, and reverse auction technology
- Understand client needs to provide flawless service
- Work closely with senior management and clients to develop tools and to create customized proposals and lead client and analyst teams as needed
- Assisting with business development activities
- Working with Corporate Communications to increase awareness of our services
- Support firm building activities including recruiting, training etc
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Must be business fluent in English.
- Fluency in German or French would be a big plus!
- Excellent Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques offered within GEP.
- On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills
- Diverse exposure to GEP’s clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life
- Sciences, Automobile, CPG etc.
- Lateral career progression (upon proven capabilities) to GEP’s service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and other Consulting area
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. GEP is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
About GEP Worldwide
GEP helps global enterprises operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability, and maximize business and shareholder value. Fresh thinking, innovative products, unrivaled domain and subject expertise, and smart, passionate people — this is how GEP creates and delivers unified supply chain solutions of unprecedented scale, power and effectiveness. Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Best Provider at the World Procurement Awards and EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP is frequently honored as an innovator and leader in source-to-pay procurement software by Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Procurement Leaders, Spend Matters, PayStream and Ardent Partners. GEP is also ranked leader in managed procurement services (procurement outsourcing) by Everest Group, NelsonHall, IDC, ISG, HfS and IAOP. In addition, the primary research firm in the management consulting sector, ALM Intelligence, ranks GEP leader in procurement strategy and supply chain consulting. With 18 offices and operations centers in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Clark, New Jersey-based GEP helps enterprises worldwide realize their strategic, operational and financial objectives.