Due to increased client work at our Oslo office, Arthur D. Little are seeking highly qualified and ambitious project managers with 4 – 10 years of working experience. The right candidates will lead a young and driven team on a journey to building a top-tier strategy consulting practice. Since the Oslo office is in an early growth phase, this is a unique opportunity for project managers to have an influential role at management consultancy early in their career.
Managers at Arthur D. Little work with C-level executives and help them solve complex issues and provide actionable recommendations by combining technology know-how and sharp business acumen. As a manager, you will be expected to lead a team of consultants on case assignments, manage workload effectively, coach junior team members, and deliver outstanding deliverables for our clients. In addition to excelling in the project management role, you will need to demonstrate deep industry insight and inspire confidence amongst our clients.
Managers will play a key role in building relationships beyond project assignments and be able to identify areas to develop future business opportunities. You are also expected to develop executive client relationships, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
About Arthur D. Little:
Arthur D. Little is a global strategy and management consulting firm supporting leading corporations and organizations to link strategy, technology, and innovation. Arthur D. Little was founded in 1886 as the world’s first management consultancy, and currently has 32 offices worldwide with more than 70 consulting professionals in Oslo, Stockholm and Gothenburg. Arthur D. Little works within all major industries and has outstanding expertise within the fields of digitalization, future of operations, and innovation.
The Oslo office opened in 2015 and has experienced steady growth over the past four years. It is a small, but ambitious and highly independent team of consultants that have delivered complex case work in various industries. The consultants at Arthur D. Little’s Oslo office are part of a Nordic resource pool and are expected to work across the Nordics.
- Master’s degree in business, economics, engineering or similar
- 4 – 10 years of relevant work experience
- Prior consulting and project management experience is required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a commercial mindset
- Outstanding academic and professional achievements
- Fluency in English and Norwegian is required
- Proven track record in running and executing complex projects
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- A combination of strategic and analytical mindset with a passion for technology
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with experience and ability to motivate, coach and develop team members
We can offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent pension and benefit arrangements
- International working environment
- Entrepreneurial organization
- High degree of professional freedom
About Arthur D. Little
As the world's first consultancy, Arthur D. Little has been at the forefront of innovation since 1886.
We are an acknowledged thought leader in linking strategy, innovation and transformation in technology-intensive and converging industries. We navigate our clients through changing business ecosystems to uncover new growth opportunities, build innovation capabilities and transform organizations. Our consultants have strong practical industry experience combined with excellent knowledge of key trends and dynamics.
Arthur D. Little is present in the most important business centers around the world. We are proud to serve most of the Fortune 1000 companies, as well as other leading firms and public sector organizations.